Wednesday, September 12, 2012

It's Here! DENVER Event This Week!


 
Hey Ladies! It's here...and we can't wait to share the SEEK THE GOOD TOUR with you and the incredible women in DENVER this weekend. Thank you for being a part of it! 

Please see the last two week's posts for a reminder of all of the IMPORTANT event information YOU need to know!

Thanks again, ladies, for making this SUCH an incredible event.
We will see you Friday!

COMMENT CORNER: Sign your name when you've read this and the last 2 posts.  You need to know ALL of the information in the last two posts.  PLEASE READ!!  We should have comments from EVERY Team member signifying that you are READY for your event!!

37 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katie Hayes
Aurora, Co

crystals crazies said...

Crystal Porras

JaNae Pingree said...

JaNae Pingree

Vanessa said...

Vanessa Neal
Castle Rock, CO

Stacey Monahan said...

So excited for this weekend!

Ann-Marie said...

I am so excited about the peace of TOFW, the laughter, the music and the women! Two days and counting

Mandy Wright said...

Mandy Wright
Peyton, CO
:)

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to TOFW. See you all there!
Kathy Howell
Columbine Stake

Amie said...

Amie Hokanson
Castle Rock

The Waltz's said...

Emily Waltz
Greeley
SO EXCITED!!!

Linda said...

Linda Phillips
Pine, Co. Golden stake

Jaydee and Shaunda said...

Shaunda Burns
Cheyenne, WY

Allison Remund said...

Allison Remund
Erie, CO

Heather and Jackson said...

Heather Westenskow
Aurora

Anonymous said...

Cassie Gagon
Brighton

Anonymous said...

Millie Webb
Brighton, Colorado

sandeecandee2003 said...

Cassandra Cummings
Colorado Springs, CO

Anonymous said...

Misty Koller
Colorado Springs CO
:)

Raylene Brown said...

Raylene Brown
Cheyenne Wy

I don't know my assignment yet, but will email my team leader right now.

Anonymous said...

Lisa Zirker

Anonymous said...

Paula Hubert
C-Springs

Anonymous said...

I'm excited to be a GREETER and attend TOFW. Thank you for everything!

Sheila Tuitele
Centennial

Anonymous said...

Laura Benson
Falcon, CO

SO EXCITED!!!!

Jennilyn Eckersley said...

I am so ready!

colorado mom said...

Luann Long
Aurora, CO

Costa Rica Baby! said...

I'm so READY. :) Shawna Banagas

Team Member said...

Tracy Olsten
Arvada, Colorado

Anonymous said...

Amy LeBlanc
Colorado Springs

Anonymous said...

Finally caught up on the emails and blogs. Can't wait for Friday!!!
Jessica Kitchens

WtlMomma said...

Lori Whittle
Parker/Elizabeth

Heather Nielsen said...

Heather Nielsen
Parker, CO

Anonymous said...

Can't wait!
Trisha Major in Littleton

cindy said...

Cindy Liggett
Centennial, CO

Sheri in Parker said...

Sheri Johanson
Parker, CO

Anonymous said...

I have posted every week and more than half the time it doesn't show up. I'm not a flake!

Debbie McConnell
Centennial

Megh said...

I've posted three times since yesterday :( I don't know why it won't show up. Hopefully this time!
Martha Taylor

Anonymous said...

Linda Goff
Florence