WEEKLY UPDATE
This is the THE WEEK!!!! It's your chance to see all your hard work come to fruition!
We saw some GREAT progress in registration in the last week, and we're close to our goal. If 600 more people register before tomorrow night, we'll hit our goal!!! Won't that be awesome? And if anyone can make it happen, it's Team DENVER! In all you're doing this week to round out your SUMMER, please help women gather groups and register!
Pre-reg & group prices will be open until midnight August 15th!
Pre-reg & group prices will be open until midnight August 15th!
-------------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
~Have you followed up with everyone you emailed?
~Have you posted a reminder about pre-registration ending on your Facebook page?
~Have you CALLED women about joining a group? Sometimes a call is all it takes!
~Have you scheduled a REGISTRATION PaRTy to help bring groups together to register? If so, don't wait until the last minute, do it SOON!
-------------------------------------------------
SHARE CHALLENGE
Along with the checklist above, share the "LAST WEEK" email that was sent from TOFW last week to those that need to be reminded!
{Email link: http://tinyurl.com/tofw5wkdenver }
COMMENT CORNER: What will you do in the last 1 1/2 days of pre-registration to make sure everyone who wants to be at TOFW gets there at the discounted rate?

28 comments:
I am registering a group tomorrow!
Amie
castle Rock
I am registering a group tomorrow!
Amie
castle Rock
I have been calling people like crazy to make sure I have not left anyone off my list. Also, I tell them to make sure and tell everyone that they talk to so they don't miss the discount. People we have already purchased group tickets for are asking their friends. And I have sent a few more emails.
I have been calling people like crazy to make sure I have not left anyone off my list. Also, I tell them to make sure and tell everyone that they talk to so they don't miss the discount. People we have already purchased group tickets for are asking their friends. And I have sent a few more emails.
I have a few more calls to make and am getting our group's tickets tomorrow.
Trisha / Littleton
Calling and e-mailing!
Katie Hayes
Aurora, CO
I have been calling, emailing, facebooking everyone I know to make sure they don't miss the opportunity.
Tracy
Arvada, CO
I put it in the RS blast email for the last few weeks. I am following up on the inquiries I got from that.
Just sharing like crazy :) calling, e-mails, FB. <3 it!
Misty Koller
Colorado Springs, Co
I emailed everyone then followed up by putting some together to form a group.
Facebooking and personal calls!
Lori Whittle
Parker/Elizabeth
I've been endlessly on the phone, but it has been productive! I sat in the deseret book parking lot yesterday for 45 minutes, while people kept calling to join "the group." I thought I would never get in to buy the tickets!
Sheri Johanson
parker
Facebook, word of mouth. Got a few more Sunday after church.
Paula
C-springs
Tonight I went to DB to purchase for a group of 17. 3 of those non church members! Today while running errands I talked to everybody - by the time I was finished with errands I had invited two bank tellers, my hairdresser, and a cashier or two! I told them that I am not into high pressure sales, but if they wanted to save $20 per ticket for this great event they needed to call me before 4:00. My ten year old daughter was VERY embarrassed by the time we got home! Oh well, maybe next time she won't want to go erranding with me!
Call friends, email friends, fb friends ;) gotta love modern technology!
Emily Waltz
Greeley
Facebook and phone calls.
I think there are two more
women and their daughters
that I am getting to go!
Mandy Wright
Peyton, CO
Calling, e-mailing and following up with everyone
Millie Webb
Brighton, CO
I finally got another group together after emails, phone calls, thanks to our wonderful RS President. I purchased their tickets yesterday.
Ann-Marie
I've been registering groups from our ward, and following up with other wards in our stake. And I gave out a few more scholarships. I think we have a pretty good turn out from our stake.
YEAH TOFW!
Kathy
Columbine Stake
I'll get with everyone that seemed to express interest that didn't register with our first group and see who wants to go!
Facebook, emailing, and phone calls. I love that some many women are interested in TOFW.
Cassie Gagon
Brighton
Announce it any chance I get!
Cassandra Cummings
Colorado Springs, CO
Keep talking about it and facebooking! Following up with those that have shown interest.
Debbie McConnell
Centennial
Phone calls and emails.
Shaunda Burns
Cheyenne, WY
Phone calls, emails, and FB posts.
Allison Remund
Erie, CO
Sounds like the last minute registrations really came in, before the discount deadline. Good work!
Sheila Tuitele
Centennial
Just make reminders to those I know who showed interest in going.
Amy LeBlanc
Colorado, Springs
Post a Comment