WEEKLY BUSINESS
We are SOOO excited to be talking about the event this week! Because that's mean it's coming up SOON! And after all of your hard work in getting all of these fantastic women registered, remember it will be a TIME OUT for YOU too! Keep talking about the event and doing what you can to encourage your friends and family to register. We are SO close to our goal! You can do it!
And don't forget about the writing contest! We really do want to hear your story!
--------------------------------------------
WEEKLY FOCUS
EVENT INFORMATION!
REGISTRATION & EVENT REMINDERS
REGISTRATION Prices Online are CHEAPER than "At the Door" so be sure to tell them not to wait! (registration online only available through midnight Wednesday, September 12th.)
Online Registration Thru 9/12
Full Weekend $72
Saturday Only $62
At The Door Registration (no full weekend discount)
TOFW Friday $20
TOFW Saturday $65
PRE-EVENT EMAIL: We will be sending an email to the registered attendees (including YOU and scholarship recipients) the week prior to the event. This email will include parking information, lunch details and a reminder about the service project donations. Please tell people to watch for it. TICKETS WILL NOT BE MAILED, this email will have ALL of the information they will need about the event.
EVENT INFO: The Denver Event Webpage also gives all details about parking, lunch, special needs etc. You should also familiarize yourself with the Team FAQ tab if you haven't reviewed it for a while, as you will be getting LOTS of questions from people that know you are a team member.
SERVICE PROJECT: Be sure to share with your groups about the donation items for our service project. You can PRINT the list here: http://deseretbook.com/timeout/possibility_packs
TEAM MEMBER EVENT ASSIGNMENTS
You will be receiving information from your team lead or captain in the next week about your event assignments and next week’s blog post will have information about what your assignment will entail.
TEAM MEETING FRIDAY & SATURDAY: Please arrive at 4:25pm on Friday and 7:10am on Saturday for our team meetings that will begin PROMPTLY at 4:30 pm on Friday and 7:15 am on Saturday. GO TO THE WILL CALL TABLE and you will be directed to our meeting room. PLEASE give yourself enough time to travel, park, and walk to the team meetings. We will have A LOT to cover in a LITTLE time, so please do not be late. ;)
Team Attire: Nice Casual (no jeans for team members). You will see women in slacks, skirts and everything in between. Wear whatever you feel great in!
Reserved Seats: For Team Members with an Event Assignment we will allow you to reserve a seat for you and one other. You will be asked to NOT save entire rows. Please note that if you have a larger group we ask that they come when the doors open and save you a seat.
Watching the Event: You will be released from your station when the event starts or just shortly after, so you shouldn’t miss anything!
Have a great week and let's find those last women who need this TIME OUT!
SHARE CHALLENGE
Share your favorite presenter highlight or the Service Project video and list to remind people what to bring and to get them excited for the event.
COMMENT CORNER: What is the number one reason YOU need a Time Out in 10 days?
28 comments:
You know I usually call my late night grocery shopping my "Time Out". When I get home and have to unload groceries for 9 people on my own and then put them away on my own, I am more stressed out than when I left for the store! lol
I have 7 kids at home that I homeschool, drive to work, college, dance, scouts, seminary.......and on and on.
My number one reason for needing this Time Out is to re-energize myself and bring me back to the realization of whats most important in life (ok that's two). I need the boost to my self worth and regaining of the confidence I need to be a better wife and mother. I NEED TO BE RE-ENERGIZED!
Mandy Wright
Peyton, CO
I need a Time Out because I've spent the last 30 days taking care of my husband, who has been really ill & in the hospital!
Sheila Tuitele
Centennial
To be uplifted and refreshed - to once again be gently reminded of what really is important in our lives and how we live each day and how we should be grateful for all that we have.
Millie Webb
Brighton, CO
I love listening to the presenters and their inspiring messages. I always feel so uplifted afterwards. Rejuvenated!
Cassie Gagon
Brighton CO
School started today. After all the preparation before hand such as gathering supplies, and all the back to school nights for six kids, I need a Time Out. Yea!
Shaunda Burns
Cheyenne, WY
Between working two jobs at home and four kids my days are filled with everyone's time but my own. I need the time to rejuvenate my spiritual side and to get back in touch with what is most important in my life. To listen to the words and the music of such amazing presenters and to connect my heart and soul back together in one place.
Lauri Gardner
Highlands Ranch
I need the emotional strength I gain from being part of something more than myself and my minutiae. :) I want to laugh, cry, feel goosebumps, and be touched by the spirit. And to go through all of this with a group of women of Zion, women who know they are daughters of a king - makes me feel strong and able to go back home and live with purpose. I need that reminder!
Laura Benson
Falcon, Colorado
I need a time out to be uplifted! :) I always look forward to when Time Out comes!
Katie Hayes
Aurora, CO
I need to get away from school and work!
Cassandra Cummings
Colorado Springs, CO
Oh I love all the previous comments - especialoly Laura from Falcon! No matter where we are in our lives, we can ALWAYS use some emotional and spiritual uplifting. And nobody does that better than TOFW. I can't wait!
Kathy
Columbine Stake
I need this TOFW in 17 days not 10 (lol) to recoup from the past few months. I will be flying in from LA (taking care of parents, 3rd time in 4 months) late the night of the 10th. CAN'T WAIT!
Ann-Marie
COS
To cultivate the seeds of my testimony.
Refocus on my testimony and get a little break from the constant needs of my 7 children. Also, to spend time with friends, my mom and sister.
Raylene Brown
Cheyenne WY
Because its a great place to better myself.
I tripled the number of private music students i teach this fall. I love the teaching and the students, but it sure can wear me out! I look forward to a Time Out!
I need to be uplifted and re-energized as well. Working full-time, going to school part-time, taking care of the family all takes a lot of time and energy. I, like others, need the gentle reminder of why I'm here and that my Father knows me and my struggles.
Trisha / Littleton
I have too many things on my plate. I need to second to fill my spiritual cup and just focus on me.
Heather Westenskow
Aurora
To be uplifted and recharged!
To get a fresh perspective for the new "school year." Even though my kids are grown up and gone, I still love to stop and access my life this time of year, set goals and refresh. Cindy Liggett
To have FUN!!! And, spend time with amazing women! To take a break from the everyday and be revived!
Debbie McConnell
Centennial
LIFE! The daily things in life. I always take away something that helps me be a better person.
Crystal Porras
Parker
I am not sure that I need time out but I sure do enjoy the uplift it brings.
Linda
Pine, CO
When teaching seminary, I need all the great ideas and wisdom I can get! I also just need the shot in the arm that I get from someone teaching ME :) I'm also hoping to get some great ideas of things to write to my two missionaries. My life is pretty boring so I like to share spiritual moments in my life with them.
Martha Taylor
With five sons and my hubby in my house, I need a break from all the testosterone. Bring on the "estrogen fest"!
Amie
Castle Rock
I need the time-out to get away from wedding plans (my son's), yard work, and the mundane things I do day to day. I love TOFW! I love being around so many women who are just excited as I am to be there. :-) Can I get a WOOT???!!!
Lori Whittle
Parker/Elizabeth
My life seems to get more crazy and hectic the older my kids get. I need a time out to remember why I am here and what my focus shoudl be. TOFW always gives me the grounding I need to realize what is important and re-focusing what is "small stuff".
Tracy
Arvada, CO
I need it for so many reasons. 1 we just welcomed # 4 into our home. :) he was born on Aug. 24th. And so I have felt so drained. It was a complicated pregnancy and birth so I'm ready to get out and remember why we made this decision in the first place. 2 I now have four kids ages 6, 4,3, and 12 days old. And as a mom I think we are continually trying to help fill so many others lamps that we neglect our own. 3. TOFW is fun. And girls just wana have fun :)
I need a break! Life is hectic with my family. I need some me time.
Amy LeBlanc
Colorado Springs
Post a Comment